viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Baby I Love You


I
Bored as fuck, im out of luck
watching everyone pass by up in the rooftop
Im waiting for you here.

II
Im listening to noises, I can hear you speak
but deep down inside im fucking weak.


III

Day by day I hear everyone say
everything is going to be ok.
While the OK turns into shit
I can barely spit
I can barely talk
I can barely scream.

IV
I cant say my name, it hurts to much
I cant say a word, I havent been heard.

V
Turning words into a meaning
turning a meaning into a pattern
this pattern into a shape
the shape of my heart

VI
I surrender my mind, body and soul
I surrender in the name of love
this white dove in my hands
represents my love for you
BABY I LOVE YOU


-------------------------------------

Josh. B

Friday april 16th, 2010

Dedicated to: Lisa Obando

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario